Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dance Recital

Really trying to catch up on blogging! Ack! Sometimes I think I should just start fresh but then there are memories and pictures that I want to record- so that if I every get around to making my blog book I will have all of these things recorded.

In June Jessica had her dance recital. Every year she says this is the last year she will do dancing and then as soon as the recital comes she changes her mind. This year she had a Can-Can number that was so great and fun- it was my favorite.







Her second number was a jazz number...




Of course I don't have the video loaded up to share. Amusingly when I pulled out the video camera to bring to her recital I rewound it a little to make sure it was lined up and what to my surprise do I see? but last years recital video. Guess we don't video as much as we used to.

No comments: