Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ten on Tuesday- Just Stuff

It has been awhile since I have done any "real" blogging so I am playing catch up.

1) I should be working on a client's pictures right now- but instead I am blogging my own!

2) I am so sick of this rainy and cloudy weather- grrrrr bring on the sun!

3) The weekend before last Marc went away for the weekend with Matt and Jason. I believe this is the third time they have done this weekend. They go away to the Adirondacks with a canoe and kayak and then camp for the weekend. Marc took a few pictures and a rather entertaining video but this is the only picture that is "blog worthy". From what I can tell they had a great weekend.


4) That same weekend I had a photoshoot in the morning so Becky offered to barter with me- she would watch my kids while I took the pictures and in exchange when I was done I was to take pictures of her kids afterwards. Check my blog here for the results.

5) Emma and Jessica had fun creating this rather elaborate chalk drawing on our driveway.


6) Last Monday Jessica class invited the parents to come to the school for kite flying day. They made these kites in Art class and they were going test them out.

BUT... here's the thing, they only had 12 inches of string or so attached so it was clear they were not going to fly. Instead they told the kids to run in a circle. Jessica thought it was great fun.


7) Marc taught the kids how to play Shoe Golf recently. They had great fun and have tried, without luck, to rope in their friends to give it a try too. I have circled their shoes in the pictures so you could have a better idea of what they are doing.




8) Today was officially our first day of Summer Vacation. The Cordis children came and spent the day with us to help kick it off. The kids had a great time.

9) Jessica and Audrey decided to bust a move! They did the Cotton Eye Joe...


The Cha Cha Slide...
and a little Hoedown Throwdown too- as well as the Hamster Dance to appease Justin.

10) we might have some exciting House news soon, fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Kelly H. said...

No Beaver dance? Julia will be thrilled she knows the Hoedown Throwdown.

I've been waiting patiently for house news, crossing fingers...

Dee said...

The shoe golf pics crack me up!

Kristin said...

Exciting house news? Fingers SOO crossed...(kitchen looked beautiful in the photo with the kids all around it!).