Friday, October 30, 2009

Remember me?

Goodness it has been SO LONG since I blogged. Rule of thumb- if this blog is moving slow most likely there have been a lot of posts on my other blog. So feel free to skip on over there and you will see some of what has been keeping me busy. We have moved into our new house and I am going to blog some of those pics too- but thought I would share our first Halloween pics. This year Justin is Mario. For those in my circle not familiar with all things Nintendo and Super Mario you may not recognize the costume. Justin already had a Mario Baseball cap and a red shirt so all I needed was some overalls and voila! he would have a costume. Much to my dismay you cannot find overalls for the over age 1 crowd. I made these overalls for him out of fleece- I am very happy with how they came out, very cartoony.

After posing nicely he then did some cool Mario moves!



Here is Justin this afternoon at the school costume parade. I have to say one of the best costumes was a little girl dressed as a tornado- very clever.

It is supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow. Let's hope that Jessica's fever doesn't keep her from being a vampire witch!

1 comment:

Kelly H. said...

Well done on the costume, and can that be Justin who is allowing poses for photos??