Monday, February 22, 2010

Playing Catch up!

Every time I get behind in blogging I hear this Ricky Ricardo voice in my head, "Lucy yoooou have some blogging to do!". (hmmm TMI?) January began with the purchase of a new camera and lens for me. After much debate we bought the Mac Daddy of cameras. The 5DMkii Canon of course. I am so excited and can't wait to really use this camera to its fullest.

In preparation for using this house to take pictures I also bought a new backdrop stand and backdrop. The kids both volunteered to pose for pictures while I was testing out good places to take pics.


Grandma- this is the outfit Jessica bought with the money you gave her at Christmas. I tried to talk her into adding a few other colors in there but she LOVES it, and it is something I would not have put together for her. She wears this outfit at least once a week.



In the end I decided to use a different location in the house for pictures- I wasn't happy with the light here.