Thursday, March 24, 2011

Swim Championships!

Jessica swam again in the Winter Season. The winter season is more popular than the summer season. She really really enjoys swimming. She is not the fastest swimmer on her team but that doesn't matter. She consistently beats her own best time which is fabulous- and earns her a new ribbon every time she succeeds.

Here is Coach Tim giving his pep talk. I asked Jessica what he said and she reports he said, "the key word is Explosion!" Well the Falcons won the championships AGAIN- so I guess his pep talks work.


This series amusing me- Jessica chews on her fingers- ALL THE TIME! It makes me crazy. So here she is waiting for her chance to warm up.
Then she sees me and waves...
Then she takes her fingers out of her mouth.

Here she is just before one of her races.

She raced in two events and beat her best time in both of them- a great day.

No comments: