Thursday, March 3, 2011

October in a Nutshell

Well October is when I start getting SUPER BUSY with work so my personal pictures tend to decline- which is why I can put all of October into one post. I was able to take the kids to the CT Renaissance Festival on Columbus day- it is such a fun day. We are totally going again in April. We spend the entire day outside, watching shows and being entertained!





Justin tried ice skating at Miles' birthday party. The fact that he actually tried impressed me. The fact that the stuck with it for the whole party was a miracle.

Marc took the kids to a pumpkin patch and did all the pumpkin patch stuff.




Justin carved his own pumpkin- pretty sure the rest of us did too- but I don't seem to have photographed that at all.


A few weeks before Halloween I picked up two singing Xmas hats. Justin then decided he wanted to be an elf for Halloween. Marc had reservations, but when Justin makes up his mind HE MAKES UP HIS MIND. We made his costume together and he chose the decorations- thus the random pom pom on the shirt. This picture was taken at the school costume parade. He got so excited when he saw me and immediately turned on his hat!

Jessica, my Harry Potter fan, was Hermione for Halloween. I was quite proud of the hair. After she showered the night before I put her hair into 6 cornrow style braids and she slept in that. We took the braids out just before we went trick or treating.



We had so much fun trick or treating with a big group of friends this year.

And there it is- October!

No comments: