Friday, March 21, 2008

My Little Goofball

He is a big ball of personality. It seems everyday he says or does something that cracks me up. Here he is scootering around, I think he is smiling gleefully because he thought he was going so fast I wouldn't be able to take his picture- ha ha. Please notice the shoes. He has recently taken to wearing two different crocs from different pairs- he gets looks everywhere he goes and he couldn't care less.

Funny things he has said this week:

Marc was working in the bathroom and told Justin he had to go to the garage to get something. Justin: Daddy I will go with you in case bad guys are there.
Marc: What should we use to protect us? (assuming Justin would run to get a lightsaber)
Justin: My cooool moves! (much hopping and "karate" moves followed)

A few weeks ago I let J&J play on the computer when I had a headache. So yesterday Justin says: Mommy do you have a headache?
Me: no
Justin: blah blah booble booble blah blah blah. Now do you have a headache?
Me: no
Justin: (repeat of above and still not successful)
Justin: Mommy how do you get a headache?
Me: Why do you want Mommy to have a headache?
Justin: So Jessica and I can play on the computer!

This morning he woke up both of us with an invitation to his birthday party- very nice.

No comments: