Monday, December 8, 2008

Remember me?

Ok, ok, I have gotten your calls and emails and you are right I am way overdue for a blog update. So get ready I will have many coming today! It is number 1 on my "to do" list today.

Many of you have asked about the house, well the house is off the market. After 7 months and $25K in price reductions we got Zero offers. Since we don't HAVE to sell our house, we just wanted to, we have taken it off and decided to enjoy our holidays. We are looking into putting a closet in the 3rd bedroom since that seems to be the biggest sticking point.

While we are bummed that we are not celebrating Christmas in our new house, we have enjoyed the relief that taking the house off the market allows us. Here are a just two signs that our house is not longer off the market.


We are no longer doing laundry every day to just keep the pile managable (just keeping it real folks)...

ok, truth be told the pile never got quite that bad, Marc just played it up to harrass me. And here is another sign, we have been allowing Justin to tape various projects on the wall above our bed.

1 comment:

Kelly H. said...

The laundry pile left me howling.