Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Teddy Bear Christmas

Since the big snow storm was not expected until the afternoon Justin's Holiday show was still on. All of the older siblings got to come too since they had no school. I mostly took video and I hope to get that up on YouTube soon. Justin was a "teller", that was his word for narrator. He did a good job. He sings the songs at home all the time but as soon as it is show time he becomes totally disinterested- annoying. That was until it came time to dance at the end and that boy has moves. Well, the video will prove that. So here we are a lot of yawning.

This is my highlight. Yeah. Headband- not around his head, teddy bear paws- not on his hands, and his hands down his pants!!!
Oh wait, Travis and Mrs S decide to help Justin get his headband back up but he couldn't be bothered to TAKE HIS HANDS OUT OF HIS PANTS to help them out. He will so hate me later for these pictures- but I didn't make him shove his hands down there!
Ok, hope to get the video up soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha-ha...what else can I possibly say??..ha-ha-ha

Anonymous said...

OK- So on the blog again to see your "Buddy" post ( I have no life tonight). Yipee...great news about Buddy...but this cracks me up way more! Just had to tell you one more time...Ha-ha-ha!!

michelled said...

I saw it first hand. This will be another preciously documented memory. Love it.

Bec Odell said...

hilarious, can't wait to see the video :)

Kelly H. said...

So, so, so Marc's kid. Who can't see Marc doing that? Most excellent.

Kudos to Marc for playing Santa on Sat. too. Crazy week. he got the 30 second version...

Sondra Behne' said...

Oh my aren't they the cutest. I love to watch children, they will make you smile every time.

Happy Holidays