Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

None of our usual extended "family" could make it this year for Thanksgiving so we had a very small crowd, just us and Mom. We left a little later than we planned because just as we were heading out the door Justin sat down and decided to write out the Alphabet. This is something he is only recently showing an interest in doing so we didn't want to discourage him.

Here is the whole gang (all of these pics are with the "little camera")

Mom just did a turkey breast this year since the numbers were small- but it was Yummy!

Here is Justin helping to make the fruit salad and saying "Happy Thanksgiving!".

Jessica waiting oh so patiently for dinner....

On the Saturday after T-giving it was my 20th high school reunion. Here are Marc and I all spiffied up! Not sure why I make him go with me, I promised that he can skip out of the 30th.

It was so much fun, and I swear that wasn't just the wine I was drinking making that conclusion. It was so fun to see everyone. If you were there you were in a good place in your life and happy to see people. All the old "hurty" feelings were gone, it was more than half our lifetime ago. I had a GREAT time. Here I am with my senior prom date- Jeff a.k.a Nubba.

Since all of my old pics are in the POD I can't show you a picture of us then- although I think Kelly might have one she can email me that I saw on Facebook.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb - were there ever any "hurty" feelings between us? 'Cause if there ever were, I'm sorry. =) By the way, Marc looks totally tuff in the picture taken on Saturday. (And yes, I mean he looks "tuff" and not "tough"!)

I think you and Nub look even cuter now that you did back 20 years ago. Seriously.

Mrs. Cook said...

You have to find that picture in the POD. Just go and look for it. :)

Deb Hanna said...

I promise to upload when I do. I think Manj is half right, Nubba looks better. I was all decked out in my Laura Ashley.