Monday, January 4, 2010

Pre Christmas fun

The week before Christmas I took the kids to Bright Nights. They love going- me, I don't see the appeal, but I enjoy taking them every year. We go on a weeknight, it is cheaper, the kids get into their jammies and we head out. This is the Santa they prefer over all the other ones out there. Don't get me wrong Justin will chat up every Santa he passes but they prefer this one. I decided to actually buy the picture with Santa- haven't done that in years, but I wanted to remember when they did this every year.

After Forest Park we headed to the Breen Family Christmas house. I LOVE going here at Christmas it makes me so happy. They have a huge light display and if you set your radio to a specific station you can listen to the music that goes with all the lights. Unfortunately they announced that this year was their last year, but according to their website they are going to a new location next year- phew we were all so bummed when we thought it was going to be gone.

No comments: