Wednesday, June 11, 2008

End of the year events Part I

Last week was Jessica's Author's Tea. Each of the children in her class wrote and illustrated a book. The parents were then invited to the class to hear the children read them. Jessica's book was titled, "My Cat Bonk". It was very sweet. All about Bonk. She did a great job and took it very seriously. She spoke clearly and loudly.


Each child received a certificate from the teacher for their accomplishment.

Jessica would love to show you her book next time you visit!

2 comments:

Bec Odell said...

I read it when I was over - super cute! I love the part about how you found Bonk in the wild. And the exact date his stitches came out. And all the little speech bubbles in the illustrations. Good job author Jess!

Mrs. Cook said...

So cute! I love her hair and dress too. I'll make a point to have her read it to me next time I am visiting. :)