Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just had to Blog this pic

Ok, I have a lot of other things to blog but I just downloaded this pic and I had to blog it. We got our pool set up on Thursday and the kids have been having a blast. Last night before bed we let the kids go out for a quick dip since it has been oppressively hot. Justin did a perfect belly flop. We all cheered and he was so proud. Then he quietly turned to Marc and said, "my belly hurts a little". But it didn't stop him from doing it a few more times. This morning Marc walked Jessica to the bus stop and Justin couldn't wait to belly flop again. So he put on his scuba suit and he did it over and over for about 15 minutes. I got this pic this afternoon. I love this picture. Look at his form! Pointed toes, arms totally outstretched, fingers flexed and mouth wide open. His mouth is wide open in every picture I took. Awesome.

2 comments:

Bec Odell said...

Too funny! None of Marc's cannonballs?

Just wrote and deleted something non-family friendly and thought better of it. :)

Kelly H. said...

Heh heh heh...