Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Second Grader!

Jessica started second grade today. She goes to a different school this year and she is a little nervous. I know she will be fine, but it is a little scary. She was quite happy to see her friend Sara waving from the bus window. Kathy and Bec, recognize the outfit? I got in at Hartstrings on our outlet shopping day. For the record I didn't tell her to pose this way- Marc can back me up.

Actually as I took this picture I thought- oh Richard is going to just hate this. So Richard, Sheri outed you as a blog reader over in the UK, what do you think?

3 comments:

Kelly H. said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Bec Odell said...

I do recognize the outfit - super cute on her! She's like a preppy little cheerleader. Happy first day of 2nd grade Miss J!

Mrs. Cook said...

So cute - she does look like a cheerleader. Hey, wouldn't she be great at that? Awaiting details from the first day here too!