Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Splash Park

Yesterday was our last day of summer vacation- well for Jessica anyway. I had visions of them playing together and enjoying each other's company while I unpacked, did laundry and tidied up- maybe we would all be singing in harmony together too. Well alas things did not go that. From the moment they woke up it was clear all they wanted to do was fight with one another and annoy me to death. By the afternoon, my dreams of the day dashed, we needed to get out so we headed to the splash park. Jessica hadn't been all summer. So she was a little timid at first... (look Bec she is on her tip toes)

But she soon got into the swing of things

And with some help from her little brother much fun was had- yeah they played great together at the park- didn't get my unpacking done though.

Oh, and EVERY boy does this at some point when they visit.

Next post- first day of school.

No comments: