Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where's Buddy?

Yeah, Buddy is still with us more often than not. Yes I feel a little guilty about it. Here's the thing about Buddy. He is an amazing hunter. Today alone he has brought 3 different dead animals to us. It is a common morning greeting that Jessica will yell, "dead rodent!" on her way to the bus. Marc thinks the reason he is hanging out on our street now is that he has cleared out his neighborhood and had to find a new hunting ground. He won't eat them mind you, just kills them and bring them over. Uh thanks Buddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...seriously...don't make me comment about Buddy on your public blog here...c'mon you know what I am going to say...Buddy is NOT your cat! Cute, great, adorable, fab hunter - yet still not your cat...

Deb Hanna said...

La la la la- I can't hear you.

Mrs. Cook said...

I think it's pretty funny. Obviously Buddy likes the Hannas more than his "other" family.