Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This Boy...


... has recently decided that he would prefer to wear one shoe from two different pairs. As long as he puts on the shoes himself, I don't care.
... talks non-stop lately about everything and nothing. he does a lot of whining and complaining, but also makes up some crazy stories.
... can make me laugh and scream within a 5 minute period.
... seems to be really enjoying school this year. repeating things he learns and telling me about his day.
... will be going to school 4 days a week starting tomorrow.
... can be amazingly sweet sometimes. as I left school on Monday he poked his head out the door and yelled, "Bye Mommy, I love you!" and then blew me karate kisses.
... has to touch EVERYTHING. it makes me crazy, he cannot keep his hands to himself at all. the one plus side of this habit is that I have come realize he is the best helper for putting away groceries. he knows where everything goes because he has opened and explored every drawer, cabinet and closet I own.
... still cannot sit still for a haircut, he moves and turns his head, he complains that it hurts, he cries, he accuses the stylist of all sorts of horrible things- and he is FIVE for goodness sakes.

oh and one more thing, this boy will not look at my camera- it makes me CRAZY.

1 comment:

Bec Odell said...

Personally, I love that pic - fluff face and feathery hair. And the not looking and "CHEESE" smile. That's a boy after my heart... :)