Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Is there anything better....

than a sleeping child? hmm a little suspcious after my previous post but oh well. I went up one night to make sure Justin turned off his light- he didn't. I found him surrounded by his books and his face rested on one. What's a mom to do? I went downstairs, got my camera and then came back up. By then he had rolled over, but I still got a few cute pics before I turned off the light.


If you look closely you can see the crease on his face where the book was before.

4 comments:

Kelly H. said...

I'm going to go with growing?? Dev always gets grumpy b/c I can't get enough food into his body, then he sleeps like a rock. Boys.

Deb Hanna said...

huh! I was just going with pain in the butt- your way is nicer.

Anonymous said...

My two cents - he's about to surprise you with some amazing new skill but his mind is so preoccupied with whatever he's going to do that he's forgetting some other already-acquired skills...keep us posted on what happens!

Deb Hanna said...

well that would be exciting manj! you guys are so nice to give him the benefit of the doubt.