Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Festival

Last Saturday, the 18th, there was a Fall Festival in town. Justin's preschool class from last year was asked to perform a "revival" of their Cat Show from last year. Mrs B invited the siblings to join too if they wanted and Jessica was so excited. She has been listening to the music too so she was ready. It was fun to see all of our friends. Truth be told I think Justin's favorite part was goofing around and pigpiling on his friends before the show.

Jessica, practicing her "cool cat" look.

Justin quite happily agreed to be the skunk again and really hammed it up this time- here he is skunking everyone.

What's new pussycat, whooooooa...

Here are Luke and Connor, really giving it their all.

Now here is when things turned ugly. Justin was thirsty. He loudly announced this many times at the end. I gave him a drink once or twice but this might have been the time I told him no.

Hmm maybe this is the time I told him no, he ignored me and came over and grabbed the bottle of water.

Wait, why is crying here then? Oh this must have been after Karen took away the bottle because he was hitting other children with it. [photo courtesy of Michelle]

I love these next pictures- Mother and Photographer- neither compromised.


After the singing and crying we went and enjoyed the rest of the festival. It was a very chilly day and by then the sun went down- so I skidaddled as soon as I could. Both kids loved the donut on the string game.


how is that for catching up my blog?

2 comments:

michelled said...

Holy blog catch up!! It was so fun reading all of your new entries. Love the Fall Fest stuff. Thanks for capturing me in action. Justin was very entertaining. I have a few other pics I will send along.

Bec Odell said...

That picture of him skunking it up is hilarious! I love the expression on his face. And all the little girls holding their noses. :)