Saturday, January 10, 2009

Build A Bear!

Dee, the queen of the experience gifts, came through again. For Christmas she gave Justin a gift card to Build-A-Bear and today was the day they went. Dee admits to not be very impressed, but Justin enjoyed it very much. Dee gave him the choice of going out to eat or going back to her house for leftover spaghetti (but he says it like gezpetty)- when she confirmed that she had shake cheese, he chose the leftovers. They spent the afternoon at her house and had a great time.

This is from Dee's email that included these pictures: Took Justin to Build a Bear this afternoon. He was very cute! "My name is Justin. This is Dee. She is not my mommy but I am hanging out with her today." ...that is what he said to all the helpers at Build a Bear...very funny! I did not bring my camera with me as I don't have that photographer gene but got a few back at my place. We played games all afternoon. Grandmommy - Justin may try and hit you up for a Build a bear day because "Grandmommy does fun things with us like this and if she took us to Build a Bear I would have two bears." I tried to tell him one bear is plenty but I think he had a plan brewing! Enjoy!




Jessica loved her gift so much last year, an afternoon at the beading store, that Dee gave her that again for this year. Jessica is itching to go, so in the next few weeks I think we will see those pics....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we at least pretend I made him a fresh batch of "gezpetty"?

Kelly H. said...

Come on, it's gezpetty. Fresh, gently used, it's all good with shake cheese. He looks good and tired out too. Well done Dee!

Heather said...

I love that the bear has a spiderman costume on. So funny. What cute pictures.

Deb Hanna said...

which Heather is this? Heather, Dee's friend Heather? or Heather Graf? or another one all together. inquiring minds want to know.