Friday, January 23, 2009

Just one for now...

I know a couple of you are clamoring for pictures of our long weekend visit with my sister and her kids. I have finally uploaded the pictures off the card but haven't yet begun to edit the pictures. In short we had a wonderful weekend. The kids loved playing with their cousins. Since we only get all 4 together once MAYBE twice a year it is hard to get a group shot of the kids together. They are just so excited to play with each other. Well we made a concerted effort this time and the kids were pretty cooperative. We didn't even try to coordinate their outfits so I believe these pictures are best in B&W for that reason. Here they are the four Singer (my maiden name) cousins- from left to right and in order of age- Jessica, Rebecca, Justin and Ryan. I promise more from our visit soon.

6 comments:

Kathy Stewart said...

LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!! GOTTA HAVE IT ON MY WALL!!!

We did have a great visit. Best visit ever I think.

Anonymous said...

Total cuties...all of them. Rebecca and Justin have the same eyes, I think. Great Pic! Yes Kathy you should have it on your wall its a keeper!

Deb Hanna said...

too funny Dee I was thinking the same thing looking at this picture. in reality I don't think they do have the same eyes- but here they have a great resemblance to one another.

Kristin said...

Gorgeous photo. I don't suppose Grandmommy has a birthday coming up??

Bec Odell said...

Hurray! You got it! Don't know if I have ever seen a pic of all 4 together... I see a resemblance in all 4.

Mrs. Cook said...

Wow!! Nice pic!! Ryan looks like such a big boy - he's changed so much!