Sunday, January 25, 2009

A few more from our photo session

Yes I do have pictures of the Floridians outside in the snow, but I just haven't quite gotten to all of those yet. So here are a few more from our cousin mini session. I left this one in color because I think the pink gives them a nice look.
Total cuties!
Long after the others had tired and moved on Rebecca was quite happy to sit and pose some more- here is just one.
And for your enjoyment an idea of just how poorly coordinated the gang was- next time we will plan better.
Oh all right, I will share one snow picture. This is my favorite of Kathy and the kids on the their first day. They are on top of the saucer run that Marc has created in the front yard- more pics from this later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like the one of Rebecca and Ryan. Great pictures Deb.

Deb Hanna said...

hmm is UM- Uncle Marc?

Kelly H. said...

Ok, I think the first picture of the girls is a bit like looking at an old picture of you and Kathy. Uncanny! Great shots!!

Mrs. Cook said...

Great pics!! I love the one of Kathy and the kiddos. I bet her scrapbook page is already done on that one! :)

Kristin said...

Terrific pics, and ditto on Kelly's comment. Just love it when those southern kids enter snow country. Bummer for the parents, though, having to invest in all of the gear for short visits!!

Definitely need to see a zoomed out shot of the front-yard saucer run...because that's a pretty flat front yard!

Heather said...

Love the pictures! Rebecca looks just like Kathy- it's a riot. So cute.