Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Way Back Wednesday

I know I have been a bad blogger lately and I will remedy that soon. Last Friday Justin's preschool class had their annual trip to the zoo. I did not take very many pictures- oops. At the beginning of the trip before we entered the zoo Justin got upset that there was no room next to his friend Luke. Mrs B offered Justin her hand to walk up front and be the leader.

Looking at that picture I had a total deja vu feeling and off I went to search through my pictures. This photo was taken 3 years ago on the same field trip, but it was Jessica's class this time. Justin wasn't quite 3.

I remember as we pulled up to the zoo I gave Jessica a whole speech about how she should stay with her teachers or the mommys that she knew. See, Justin was a runner and I was always having to make Sophie's choice between the two of them and Justin always won. I would often have to ditch Jessica and chase after Justin. I don't have to do that as much anymore. AND 2 year old Justin would NEVER hold your hand the way 5 year old Justin is above. So I need to remember that every year things get a little better...

4 comments:

michelled said...

Cute!!!

Heather said...

Ok, the Sophie's choice comment is hysterical.

Very cute picture.

Mrs. Cook said...

So cute! And I totally get you on Sophie's choice. Only in my scenario it was always Addie I had to chase, she was definitely faster!! Ah, how times have changed and I get to keep both my children. :)

Kristin said...

Oh, yes. I remember your Sophie's Choice days with Justin. Hilarious.