Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow Day!

The kids had a snow day last week. The member of the family that most enjoyed the snow day was Buddy. He is not an outside cat at all in the winter. I set up a bed for Buddy on my desk. He likes to be close by and if there isn't a spot designated for him then he will knock everything off the desk to find himself a spot. He and I have hung out here for hours in the past few weeks. I like to think I have been more productive than he has...

We bought our tree the night before the snow day so we spent the day decorating the tree, a great snow day activity.

Every year Grandma Sara sends the kids a holiday craft- so we pulled that out as well. This year they made some sparkly doves for the tree.

They even added little wings to the side- they look so pretty on the tree.
Here is our tree that night...

2 comments:

Kelly H. said...

Ooooo pretty!! Love the buddy picture. I hope Santa brings one of those things for Max, that might be just what we need!

How clever is Grandma Sara and her crafty-ness??!!?? Bravo!

Mrs. Cook said...

So NICE!!!!! Gorgeous in the two windows too. Love that!