Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well as I continue to catch up on my blogging we head to Thanksgiving. [I have done no editing on these photos in my desire to just get them on the blog!] The four of us headed down to Grandmommy's house. Grandmommy got the kids these cute aprons and hats- Justin refused to wear his, but doesn't Jessica look super cute?

Jessica and Marc taking their job of making crescent rolls very seriously.


Grandmommy demonstrating how to open the Thanksgiving Crackers...

End of the night Jessica showing off her new dress. Grandmommy took her shopping for the dress and when Jessica went to try it on she said, "I have never been in a dressing room before!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the apron!

Mrs. Cook said...

Love the kitchen outfit! Love the dress! What nice pictures. :)