Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Vacation Week

Well it should be anyway. We had a couple of lazy days at home, the kids are thoroughly enjoying each others company these days so they didn't really want to do anything but play with each other. But we decided to get out today and DO things. Had a big day planned. Then Jess walked into our room in the middle of the night with a burning fever. All of our plans have been stalled. She has been generally miserable. Both kids in jammies, lots of TV watching today. Went out and rented Star Wars Episode I, because they have really wanted to see it. Here is Jessica.

And here is Justin.
I have tried to wake him up for 10 minutes. Shaking him, calling his name, kissing him and nothing, he just snores at me. I need to go up and try again. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Kelly H. said...

Poor babies! That was Julia last week. Stinks to be sick on vacation. I hope everyone's better soon!!

Bec Odell said...

Justin looks like such a baby when he's asleep...

Kathy Stewart said...

Poor kids. Is it worse or better that they are both sick at the same time?
Are you scrapbooking, watching tv, or packing while they sleep?

michelled said...

I feel for you guys too. A couple of Christmas' ago that fever virus hit our house and it was a LOOOOONG week.

I'm so impressed with your house progress!

See you tomorrow, hopefully!!