Friday, February 1, 2008

Cute New Do

Jessica was LONG overdue for a haircut. I had one scheduled for her a week or so before Christmas but it was on that day we got that afternoon snowstorm and the schools closed early. Decided it wasn't worth risking all of our lives to get her to a hair appointment. We went yesterday and she was very excited. She told the hairdresser she wanted 3 inches cut off- fine with me. I snapped a quick pic of her with the little camera on our way into Basketball practice. She loves it, couldn't stop admiring herself, cracks me up. Daddy does not like it, but there has yet to be a haircut that he liked so we don't really take his opinion into account very often. Here she is with her salon hair, no worries it is not the perfect anymore.


4 comments:

Kelly H. said...

Ok, Daddies never like a haircut. I think it's a Whitesnake thing...

Totally adorable, little pixie face. Tell her we love her and her demonic Girl Scout Cookies...

Kathy Stewart said...

I think it's cute. Rebecca says she likes a little bit.

Mrs. Cook said...

Jason is the same way. He freaks if we cut the smallest amount off Addie's head. Last year I took Addie for the cutest cut ever. I loved it on her - Jason still speaks of how she was "no longer his little girl". Bleh. He doesn't have to comb it! Anyway, I disgress - love the haircut. Very cute. Jess has pretty hair texture too. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it. Very Katie Holmes