Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Test your World Geography

Ok, found this on another blog. There are 12 different levels but you have to score a certain amount to move on to the next level. I started it and then had to pause to put the kids to bed (yeah that is my excuse). Final Score: 187,595 Final Level: 6 Traveller IQ: 93 [I needed 30,000 to move on to level and 7 and I had 29,000+ so I was really close] how did you do?

ok, tried to embed it and it didn't work, I will keep trying, but in the meantime here a link so you can take the test: traveler-iq

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is TIME KILL CENTRAL for me. Got to level 7 the first time, then usually level 10 (I'd BETTER...I'm teaching World History at the moment, after all). Made it to Level 11 once time, and those places were beyond obscure. I really need to brush up on my geography of Africa and South America, is the lesson here!!

starlagurl said...

Hey Hanna! Glad you like our game. You can chat about strategy and compare scores with other Traveler IQ addicts in our travel forums

Louise Brown
TravelPod Community Manager

Kelly H. said...

Ok, first try only level 6. Second try got to level 8. I SUCK at Africa and apparently all of the middle east.

Every time there was a city in China I ended up in Russia (or whatever the hell it is now).

I'm pleased to say my knowledge of US, Canada, Caribbean and Europe is pretty good. Easter Island got my twice for a total of 10,000 miles (km?).

A sick, addicting game. Loving it.

Deb Hanna said...

got myself up to Level 9. of course after you do the beginning a few times you learn from your mistakes. definitely hurting on the South America and Africa geography. doing fairly well on the greater Iraq not surprisingly.

Anonymous said...

I am addicted...and I stink! Level 6 seems to be my average (I have done better and worse)I am with Kristen...Need some serious help in South America!

SKR said...

First time out, got to level 9 and was a mere 759 points shy of 10. This game just might pull me away from my current addiction. Thank you!