Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snow Day!

Yesterday was a snow day! We had a playdate already scheduled with Jack and Emma, since they were supposed to have a half day. Our playdate was then changed to a snow date, the roads were cleared by lunch so they headed over. Our sledding hill, the big pile of snow that Marc snowblows in the backyard, was still workable from a previous storm. Our neighbor stopped by and all 5 kids were having a great time.

If Jessica tooth doesn't fall out soon I will seriously consider trying the tying it to the doorknob trick...
Love this action shot, not sure if there was a child originally on the snow tube or not.
Emma, always a good sport, agreed to be a human sled for Jessica and Jack.

Oops Justin got in on the action a little late. Pretty sure after he landed on top of them there was a rousing chorus of "Juuuuuuusstiiiiiiin!" oh and pretty sure he didn't care.

Mr. D humoring me.


3 comments:

Robin said...

Snow Days are such fun! My mom used to give me an apple to eat when I had a stubborn tooth that refused to fall out on it's own. It always did the trick with no pain.

I love the new blog! I get to be nosy with permission!

Kelly H. said...

Ooo, good call on the apple. Either that or keep calling her "Snaggletooth" until she'll start playing with it.

Anonymous said...

Go outside on a snow day???? Clearly I don't have kids. I stayed INSIDE all day and was a complete slug! I like the pic with the flying snow tube - the "action shot."