Friday, January 11, 2008

The reason for the New Blog

So here it is, the picture that made me realize I need to separate my family and pro pics. How could I possibly upload this picture next to those wedding pictures?? Our upstairs toilet needed to be replaced, which Marc did by himself- well done Marc! But what does one do with the old toilet? Well if you are Marc you incorporate it into your annual snow sculpture.

Want to know how to get rid of a toilet? Post it on Craig's List and tell them there is $5 hidden inside for whoever picks it up, broke guy needing gas money grabbed it the next day.

3 comments:

Kathy Stewart said...

Very funny. I've missed seeing the snow sculpture pics. Craigslist is an awesome thing.

Bec Odell said...

um, did he have to knock the snowman off first?

Jomama said...

Was there really a $5 hidden in there?