Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Last Day in Florida

We just hung out on Monday. Jessica and Rebecca were very excited to play with all the new Pony stuff they got at Disney. I wanted to try to get some pics of R & R but it was tough. They didn't want to stop and play. Next time we will actually schedule a shoot- ooh and maybe remove my kids because I think there is a reason I never bring my own children to photo shoots. Here is a sweet one of Jess and Rebecca, due to crazy dress up clothes I put it in B&W. I think it is funny that they both decided to do the non-smiley thing.

Check out those fangs!
This picture cracks me up. This is Justin's smile when you say, smile please! Doesn't he look in pain?
Every time I tried to take pictures of Rebecca she would begin with the head tilt. This cracks me up because this is Kathy's signature photo move. Her faces would then quickly devolve....

Ryan had NO interest in slowing down for a second. We could these on the fly.

I did get this one of Rebecca. memo to self: fair child, light clothing, light background not a good idea.


Can't decide if I like this one better in color or B&W- what do you think?


This is for Grandmommy. All 4 grandchildren in the same picture- enjoy!

Overall we had a great time. The kids had a lot of fun. Justin and Ryan butted heads a few times, but you know that old joke about when women fight it is all emotional/ teary/ and lasts forever, but when men fight they knock each other out and then go get a beer? well that was true here. Ryan did seem to push Justin's buttons, but as we all know that isn't too hard to do and it did give the girls lots of tattling opportunities :)

The biggest downer was Marc's health. He went down there thinking that he had a torn rotator cuff in his shoulder, a result of an aggressive grab for the ball during basketball a week or so back. But as the weekend progressed and he paid more attention to his symptoms he believes it might be another disc issue. He did see his doctor today and the doctor has ordered an MRI. Marc will start therapy in a week or so to hopefully help it correct itself.


That is our news for now.

5 comments:

Kelly H. said...

Ruh Roh Raggie...that's not good. Can't Marc just get the bionic back? Shouldn't facing surgery # 3 qualify you??

Anonymous said...

I like the B&W picture better, no question about it.

Am I the only one who thinks that Ryan and Justin could pass for brothers?

Deb (and Kathy, if you're reading this) - your kids are all so cute. Your mom must be so excited!

Kelly H. said...

No Manj, I totally think so too. I think I wrote it in a comment on Kathy's blog a while back. Great minds think alike!!!

Kathy Stewart said...

Thanks for posting these Deb. We love all the pics. Becca keeps asking to go play at Jessica's house...

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic trip! There is something magical about those cousin get-togethers. Our girls played so well with Greg's three girls over Christmas, and they hadn't seen each other for almost a year and a half. It was great.

I, too, like the B&W picture better.

And sorry about Marc's back! I'll be watching for more news... hopefully good news.