Friday, January 11, 2008

New Blog New Name

ok, I have been thinking about setting up two blogs. One for my professional pics and one for my family pics and news. I have a bunch of pictures of our family that I want to post but just haven't had to heart to put them up next to the recent session pictures. So as I go to start a new blog I realize I need a new name. Here is where you get to help me. Marc has come up with some names and Dee has contributed a few as well. I will list them, but I am more than willing to entertain other ideas as well. The new blog will be for the family news, this one will stay with the pro pics. Let me know in the comments area of this post what you think. And that way other people can see your idea too (so don't just email me your thoughts, take a second and leave a comment). The new blog will go up on Sunday or Monday- so hurry!

Marc's Ideas:
Hmmmmm....blog
Strange But True
Divided By Zero
A Fly on the Wall
Insert Title Here
Thinking Out Loud
The Message After The Beep
Subtitles
Get Bent
....And a Bag of Chips
Marc My Words
Enough Said
Village Idiots
Sand in Your Underwear
Drinking From the Keg of Victory
Besides the Bermuda Triangle and Area 51 in Nevada, the next freakiest spot in all the world is………..
Two Cents
Accidents Waiting to Happen
Blog This!
Life From the Bleachers
A Slice of Life
Snapshots
Don't Tase Me Bro
All She Wrote
Now What

Dee's Ideas:
tap...tap...tap... is this thing on?
Hey.... are you out there?
Do I know you?
Ink Blots and Key Strokes
Some days are exciting and some days are...well.... this...
What part of Mohahahahaha don't you understand?
What are you reading this for? Get your own life!
Please don't call me...I am busy blogging.
What the %#%&)**
You should have seen what REALLY happenend...
Now let's be clear there are many on this list I am not giving a second thought to, but I know Marc would give me a hard time for leaving any of them off the list. I have to say I am leaning towards something like Snapshots of Life or Our Slice of Life. But I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments: