Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just a couple of pics

Today was bring a friend day at gymnastics and Justin really wanted Brian to come with him. They both had a great time. Brian came back to our house to play and have lunch. The two of them had a great time and went off into their own Star Wars/ Lego world. Here is the one where they both agreed to look at the camera.
ah yes, who is a total PITA when it comes to having his picture taken?? yes you guessed it, Justin!
Tried to get a couple of Jess in her cow coat. She loves this coat. It is a hand-me-down from I don't even know who, but she LOVES it. This is the last season for it since it is getting a little small. Definitely going to get her another coat with fur trim on the hood- I love that look in pics.

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The coat was Emma's. Hand-me-down for us too. I think from Nancy's niece. Couldn't say for sure. Not sure Emma ever wore it. I don't think the season lined up. And she grows fast, so if she doesn't hit it right, there's no use saving it. Very cute pic. I like the 1st one. You should take a hood pic of Em next week. She has a cute hooded vest with trim. Won't that be fun? :)

Deb Hanna said...

that's so funny, I swear I asked you once and you said it wasn't from you. maybe because Emma never wore it. oh and I am sure Emma would love for me to take that picture....

Kelly H. said...

Incowibly cute!