Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Mini Reunion

This past weekend was my 15th College reunion. Due to other plans I was not going to be able to attend (see next few posts). But one friend was coming in early and another agreed to come in a little early too, so we had a mini reunion at Amy's house in Noho- thanks Amy. Here we are from left to right, Laura, Sharon (aka Shelden), Amy (aka Prescott or Beav) and me (no comment on any nickname I might have acquired).

And here is Laura's adorable little girl Alex- too cute. My kids and Amy's boy were there too, but they were too busy digging in the dirt and chasing each other to smile cute for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That nickname you're looking for is D-Bra!

Deb Hanna said...

um... did you miss the part where I said NO COMMENT on my nickname???

Prescott said...

At least it wasn't a comment with a detailed description involving a cranberry juice bottle.

Deb Hanna said...

ok, that's ENOUGH! this is my Family blog!

Kelly H. said...

Hee hee, I believe I know that story too!!