Friday, May 16, 2008

Playdate Palooza

Justin is obsessed with playdates. All day every day he wants to have a friend over or he wants to go to a friends house. I try to accomodate as much as possible but there is no way to satisfy him. Take Thursday for example. Justin and I picked up his friend Luke on our way home from the grocery store at 1:20pm. When Jessica came home she requested her friend Sara come over. While waiting for Sara, Jessica, Luke and Justin had a great time playing a game where she was Princess Leia, Justin was Luke Skywalker and Luke was Indiana Jones- much fun was had. Upon Sara's arrival her little sister Carly was very sad and wanted to stay too- who wouldn't? The more the merrier! That is how I ended up with 5 punks (as the pioneer woman would say) in my backyard for a few hours.

I didn't mind and it has always been my "vision" of what should happen. But of course in this time kids don't just run free in a neighborhood anymore. Anyway when Luke's mom arrived to pick him up at 4:30, Luke wasn't even out of the driveway before Justin came out to ask if he could have a playdate with another friend. A loner he is not.
Decided to add on one more pic of Justin. He was actually not cooperating with a photo I wanted to take, but he was still kinda cute.

No comments: