Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Animal Game part 2

So I left the animals out all week long. The fact is they played with them every day. Each day they would play another chapter. I think my favorite was Chapter 7 "Storm at Sea"- all the animals took refuge on the table, some might have been lost though unfortunately. At last check they were around Chapter 20 or so. On Thursday night Marc came home and they were deep into the game. He came downstairs and threatened to throw me out in the cold and lock the door behind me if cleaned up this game before the weekend. Well hmmm it has been pretty cold around here lately. Normally I wouldn't really care but I am the cookie mom for our Brownie Troop which means I have to store almost 50 cases of cookies somewhere and my plan had been to put them in the living room. Well Plan B. At some point this week Legos were introduced into the game. Here was the scene as I left to pick up the cookies this morning. They had been playing this way for about 2 hours since they woke up.

After I arrived home and rearranged the living room a little, I stacked up the cookies. And in no time at all they became "kingdoms".


Here is a pic of Buddy. He was following me around on Friday while I was cleaning, he finally gave up and climbed in the box.

2 comments:

Mrs. Cook said...

I love it!! So worth the clutter..and that's says a lot coming from me!

Heather said...

You got my order for 10 boxes of thin mints, right?