Monday, July 20, 2009

Justin age 2

This picture says it all about Justin when he was almost 2. He found the one loose board in our fence and found a way to escape. I watched him work his way down the fence until he found it and then he was gone. We let him do it once for the camera and then Daddy screwed the slat back in place- Justin was a little upset.

The biggest thing that happened just before Justin turned 2 was he broke his leg. While originally upset by this turn of events I now refer to it as the best thing that happened. See Justin was a runner- and when he broke his leg I was able to catch him. That first summer on the Outer Banks would have been SO much harder if he didn't still have a little limp that slowed him down.


hmm grabbed this picture quickly- and just realized I did some fancy wording on the bottom.


3 comments:

Kelly H. said...

Was that last picture the ball that broke his leg?

Bec Odell said...

I've seen that face recently, the one he's making wearing the stripey shirt. (Also, pretty sure that's a Jack shirt...)

manj said...

I love the picture of Justin escaping from the yard. That face! I've never seen a more determined kid (unless you count Miss R). It's really fun to see these pictures (since I haven't been around to see Justin during the early years) so keep them coming!