Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An Afternoon at Quabbin

This Fall I had scheduled a photo shoot day at Quabbin Reservoir. Here is the trick, I myself had never been to Quabbin before. So one nice afternoon, before I left for Scotland, the kids and I headed out to Quabbin after school to check it out. I brought my camera on the hopes of getting some nice pics of my kids- well that didn't quite pan out, as you can see. Justin even agreed to pose a little for me.



Well it soon became clear that the Dam area of the reservoir was not going to work- I mean who would like for their hair to look like this is a portrait??

By then the kids were keen to check out the dam so we headed onwards.


It truly is a BEAUTIFUL area- glorious views.

I tried...
really I tried.
They tried their best Photographer repellent spells on me, but it did not work.



Then the real fun began...


They think they are SO FUNNY






I think at this point I asked him to stop goofing around- this was his response.







Not portrait perfect, but alas a good batch of "this is who they are" photos.

No comments: