Thursday, January 6, 2011

Old Sturbridge Village

Well I had plans to blog our Cape Cod trip today, but alas Jessica being home today has slowed me up a bit. So instead I am covering a day trip we took one day in July to Old Sturbridge Village. I didn't do as many day trips last summer as I did the year before but this is one we took. Aw.. aren't they so cute?

Jessica trying out the old fashioned toys.

At the schoolhouse the "teacher" was explaining to some unruly boys how they would be punished. Jessica decided to pretend she was being punished too and Justin pretended to laugh at her- he would be such a sympathetic classmate, no?

The town well was quite the attraction.
They really enjoyed watching this guy and we hung out with him for quite some time.
Justin tried out the trundle beds and almost every bed he could.
Jessica tried dressing up.

We really enjoyed our day and I think we will go back again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also
am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and
we are looking to exchange strategies with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.
My page ... accessori nautici