Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Four days until Jessica turns 8- time for 4 year old Jessica!

This is the picture we used for her birthday party invitation the year she turned 4- can you guess the theme? I made that hook- can you tell? almost looks real, right? She is trying to look fierce!
This picture was taking in August. Goodness her hair used to be so blond, especially at the end of summer. She is truly a light brunette now but Jessica still thinks of herself as a blonde. I told her that was ok because Aunt Kathy still thinks she is a blonde too :)
Oh wait- I tried, but I can't stand the 2005 processing on the above picture (think I needed to clean that lens or what?). Hold on...

- phew this is so much better... ahhhh

Here are some from my own attempt at taking the "holiday" picture of my kids. I was very into the "soft" filter at the end of the process for awhile.
One more...

... dang I tried to let it go, but I just couldn't. still can't quite salvage my soft focus...

Look at those hands! they look like baby hands.

Manj- I could totally talk you through my processing but you would need some working knowledge of Photoshop- got that?

1 comment:

Kelly H. said...

Amazing what 4 years of practice can do on your PP. Amazing.

I remember the pirate party. Arrrrr.