Monday, March 2, 2009

Jessica age 2!

Here she is at her second birthday party. It was a Sesame Street theme with an Elmo cake and Dee found this adorable cookie monster dress for her to wear.

This is taken a few weeks before Justin was born and with our new spiffy digital camera.

Here she is meeting her baby brother for the first time (man I wish her hair was still this cute).

This is one of my favorite pictures of us together. After Justin was born she went through a very "needy" phase- a Mama is my best friend stage. This was taken after I had gone away for a night with some friends and she was quite happy to see me return.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I love all your new posts! What cute pictures. I always get a little sappy around birthdays too. It is so fun to see how far the kids (and parents LOL) have come.

AJ is a March baby too. March 27th. Good month.:)

Anonymous said...

Jessica is one of the most adorable babies/toddlers I have ever seen. Seriously. I want to eat her for lunch!!

Kelly H. said...

Don't you look at the pix of the two of them together for the first time and wonder what you were thinking having two so close together? Always my first thought when I see ours. So stinking cute. I'm loving this trip down memory lane.

Deb Hanna said...

yes at the time I thought it was not the smartest thing for them to be so close together. but now when they spend hours playing NICELY together I think I am brilliant. But I have no interest in going back to those dark dark days again :)

Mrs. Cook said...

Awwww!!!! She is so cute!!! Love the Baby Jess pics!!! And I second the whole - "crazy at the time, but glad now that the kids are close in age" feeling!!

Anonymous said...

You had dark days too?! I had no idea. The things you learn, huh?

hil and ron said...

I love the 2 year old hair too!!!