Monday, March 9, 2009

My Big Girl!

Here she is! My beautiful 8 year old girl.

We had a fairly mellow day yesterday. She opened her presents in the morning and while those entertained her I headed out to take pictures of a little newborn baby. When I returned we went outside to enjoy the unseasonable 60 degree weather. Her school PTA was hosting a roller skating party in the afternoon. Luckily she got new roller blades for her birthday. So after two hours of skating fun (yes I skated for almost 2 hours as well) we headed home for her birthday dinner. This year she requested Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza for her birthday dinner. Dee admits to being relieved to not have to eat the Macaroni and Cheese and Grilled Cheese that she has requested in the past.

Jessica has decided to have a summer birthday party this year. Very impressed that she is putting off her birthday celebrations but she and Justin are very excited to have a joint party this year.

1 comment:

Bec Odell said...

She is such a big girl now... I remember visiting in the hospital on my way into work. And lifting up not quite 2 year old Emma to see her. Sniff, sniff...