Friday, March 6, 2009

oops forgot some important ones

Can't believe I chronicled year 5 and forgot the first day of Kindergarten pictures! Here she is running to the bus stop. I was so afraid she would wipe out and I told her to slow down. She said she couldn't because her feet were making her go that fast- man was she excited.

Here she is getting off the bus in the afternoon.
For the record she has been permanently scarred by the fact that she wore a skirt and sandals on the first day AND it was gym day- both are no-nos. I doubt you will see Jess in a skirt on the first day of school for many years to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so much fun to look at, Deb, especially since I don't see your kids all too often. There was a *huge* visual change/growth spurt between the 3-year-old and the 4-year-old Jessica. Bye-bye, toddler, hello little girl! Keep the pictures coming!!