Friday, April 3, 2009

He cracks me up.

It rained today. It was a yucky day. But that didn't stop Justin from grabbing the super soaker as soon as he arrived home today to go do some damage. He was quite enjoying himself and I snuck into the breezeway to try to take some pictures. Then he yelled at me- DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE (his own personal mantra). So I did a little reverse psychology. I said, "Justin, I can't take your picture if you are shooting the glass door!" Well that's all it took, he gleefully aimed at that thing at the door and unloaded.




"huh? what? I didn't do anything. Um could you fill this up please?"

3 comments:

Mrs. Cook said...

Hee hee..I love the expression on his face as he "soaks" mommy!!! So cute!

Bec Odell said...

totally cute! ps - and the shirt fits!

Kelly H. said...

Hee hee. No greater joy than "screwing up" one of Mom's pics...