Thursday, April 9, 2009

Out my back window this morning....





I saw three this morning frolicking in the backyard by the shed. According to one neighbor he saw 6 at once together. It seems they are working their way back and forth from our various sheds. It is all the talk in the mornings at the bus stop according to Marc, who has seen them, how many, where were they. While it is fun to watch them I am beginning to become concerned that they are not going to move on and we will have this family of possibly 8 foxes living in our backyards.

3 comments:

Mrs. Cook said...

Pretty soon you will have a nice big pack. Want me to call the Cullen's? They could eat a couple for you.

michelled said...

I can't stand it. Too cute.

Kristin said...

Hmmm...we hear coyotes when we're outside at night...or inside with the windows open. But I've never actually seen one in -- or near -- my yard.

Those foxes are super cute right now, but I would also be worried about having several adult foxes as neighbors. Would Buddy ever be able to go out??