Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Way Back Wednesday- Marc (or Justin?)

Howard had put together a slideshow of pictures of the family and displayed it on the digital photo frame throughout the cruise. Looking at these pictures it is clear how much Justin looks like Marc as a child. The first one even stumped Justin, he was pretty sure it was him, but had no idea who the other people were with him in the picture.



Here is Justin's school picture taken just before he turned 4.


We are currently trying to grown carrots in our backyard, maybe I can take this same picture with Justin this summer.


Ok, I promise to dig up some pics of me for next week's Way Back Wednesday.

7 comments:

manj said...

Do you get tired of hearing how incredibly handsome Justin is? If you don't, may I just mention it just one more time? (By extension, this means that Marc is incredibly handsome too, but my actually saying it would be stating the obvious...) =)

Dee said...

Holy Cow! Justin does look just like Marc...who knew! Oh and I will be shocked if you guys grow carrots that big! No offense...I'm just saying...

Jen said...

OMG! I never realized how much they look alike. That is so neat...amazing

michelled said...

Cool! Very striking similarities between the two.

Kristin said...

Wow! I had no idea. Really great pictures.

Bec Odell said...

Totally in the first and last. (And that is one HUGE carrot!) In the second all I see is Marc. Funny because I see Ryan and Justin similarities in some pics/expressions too.

Anonymous said...

That's funny Bec- it is the 2nd picture that I think looks most like Justin...