Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Boys will be Boys

The weather is finally getting nice. Yesterday was beautiful so we called Justin's school friend Caleb to come over to play outside. The boys were playing nicely together and having a great time with the stomp rockets. Meanwhile I was enjoying reading my book while sitting in the sun. Then I hear Justin say, "ok, this is going to hurt your bum". I quickly look up in a panic, but when I realize what the plan is I grabbed my camera and quickly snapped these pictures (don't worry it didn't hurt his bum). It just makes me laugh, because this is such a boy thing to do, and such a boy thing to just stand there and let another boy do it. oh, don't mind Justin's jacket, he started to take it of and then changed his mind- it stayed that way for hours.


2 comments:

Kelly H. said...

Words to stop a mother's heart. Excellent photo op!!

michelled said...

Darn, I wish it had been Luke at the play date! Seriously, I think you called someone else. I didnt see your number on caller ID! And no message to be found!