Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Day at Roaring Brook

The last time that Justin spent the night at Grandmommy's they went to Roaring Brook Nature Center. Justin asked to go back every day for the week after he came home, he really wanted to go back again with Jessica this time. Since this past week was vacation week we decided to go down to CT on Tuesday and go to Roaring Brook. We had a nice walk and Justin liked feeling like the "pro". I was trying to get some pics of Grandmommy with the kids, included an outtake or two for your amusement.


here is an outake...


Justin's not quite in focus, but I like it anyway.

Inside the Nature Center playing "Can you find me?"


After Roaring Brook, Justin and I headed home and Jessica spent the night. They stayed up late watching American Idol and now Jessica is hooked.

1 comment:

Kelly H. said...

I think that Grandmommy looks like she's shaved about 15 years off her age. Is it the weight loss, the longer hair? Or just plain, "I'm retired." Good for her. Great pix of her and the kids.