Saturday, April 5, 2008

A game only a Daddy could create

So I go out one night last week. Upon arriving home, after the kids are in bed, Marc casually mentions that he played a game with the kids and they might be asking to play it again.
Me: Ok, what was the game?
Marc: Oh, they took turns getting zipped up into the suitcase, then I wheeled them around the house and they had to guess in which room they stopped.
Me: I'm sorry? what did you do?

Seriously? Is there a mother out there that thinks, let me zip the kids in the suitcase- that's a good idea! But somehow I know there are many Dads that if they read this post would go get the suitcase out of the closet and give it a try. Too funny. So here is a picture of Justin when we played the game the next day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just surfing thru Blogger & your post made me laugh out loud!
I'm sure if my hubby & son read it, they would not be commenting on it as I am but racing to see who could get to the suitcases first! lol

Boys will be boys, no matter how old they are!

Anonymous said...

so funny - made me laugh out loud!

Kelly H. said...

Can I play the next time I come up to chez Hanna?? Brilliant. I love that he knew he had to tell you, though I suspect somewhat unwillingly...

michelled said...

Oh my God. I love the humor in that household. Which kid will follow in your footsteps?

Blackjack For Fun said...

As the expert, I can assist. Together we can find the decision.