Monday, April 14, 2008

Marc's New Toy

Ugh! Marc was begging to buy these. I said no. He begged some more. I said no. He showed the kids videos of just how cool they were so they would beg me too. I said no. Then... well... see... there was something that I wanted that cost about as much so I say yes with the deal that I got what I wanted too. I am taking a photography light workshop starting in a week or so and Marc got Powerisers. He has high hopes and dreams about doing flips some day soon (I have visions of another back surgery- oh wait trying to be supportive). I am told you can find lots of videos on You Tube with examples of people using these ridiculous things.



And here is the only picture you will see of me on Powerisers. They scared the crap out of me. [note leaning on car to make sure I don't crash and burn when Marc was too far away to catch me]

4 comments:

Mrs. Cook said...

LAUGHING SO HARD!!! You guys are a riot. Love the pic of Deb.

Anonymous said...

What's up with fancy shirt Deb?

Prescott said...

...and here I was thinking I wouldn't have any pictures to contribute to the Smith reunion slideshow...

Kelly H. said...

I'm with Deb, way too high for me. Not sure I would have even put them on. Scary.